January 2022 Minutes
Wind Lake/North Cape Drifter’s Snowmobile Club
Minutes from January 13th, 2022
Meeting called to order at 7:01pm
Secretary’s Report: A motion to accept the Secretary’s report from December’s meeting was made by Roger Winckler and seconded by Kathy Ehrhart.
Treasurer’s Report: A motion to accept the Treasurer’s report was made by Darren Slotty and seconded by Lori Slotty.
- The trail is ready…..we just need SNOW!!!
- GPS trackers are installed in the tractors.
- Kubota tractors had oil changed, fuel filters changed and cab filters changed. A new battery was put in the older Kubota tractor.
- Drags are hooked up and greased.
- Thank you to the Ehrhart family for hosting a wonderful Christmas party!
- The club is sending a card to Jessica Noble and Justin Ehrhart to congratulate them on their recent engagement.
- A sympathy card will be sent to the Steinhaus/Roberts Families to extend our sympathies after the passing of Steve’s mother.
- Winterfest will be January 22, 2022 at Great Lakes Dragaway. There will be a Sportsman’s Raffle with 9 guns, a booze wagon, and other items as prizes. 600 tickets will be sold. Darren Slotty has tickets if you are interested. Winterfest will take place with or without snow. Continue to watch the Racine County Alliance Facebook page for updates.
- The next Alliance meeting will be at Dover Inn on February 1 at 7pm.
- Mark your calendars! June 12th will be Sunday Gunday at Dover Inn.Tickets are now available. Please let Kelly Oberhart (262-492-6766) or Ken Werner (414-406-7378) know if you would like some.
- Please get your memberships submitted as soon as possible. We have approximately 86 members so far. The website is an easy way to submit your membership. Simply click “Join the Club” on our website: windlakedrifters.com.
Old Business: None
New Business: The new apparel is in. We have black hoodies, t-shirts, crewneck sweatshirts, long sleeved t-shirts and ¼ zip pull-overs with blue lettering. Kathy Ehrhart has extras if you are interested in purchasing any apparel.
Justin Ehrhart made a motion to adjourn the meeting. Kyle Hegemann seconded the motion. The meeting was adjourned at 7:21pm.
- Jan 22, 2022- Winterfest
- Feb 10, 2022- Wind Lake Drifters Meeting at 7pm at Dover Inn.